We prepare individual and business tax returns. We are licensed to prepare returns all over the United States
- Form 1040A
- Long form 1040 with Schedule A
- Schedule E (Rental Properties)
- Schedule D (Capital Gains)
- Sole Proprietor (Schedule C)
- Form 1065 Partnerships
- Corporations (C &S)
If your company only desires payroll help, our
fees depend on the number of employees you have.
- One to ten employees
- Ten to Twenty employees
- Twenty to Thirty employees
- Monthly filings of Federal and State tax included in price.
- Quarterly/Annual payroll returns
We provide full cycle bookkeeping which includes: accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciliation of bank and credit accounts, financial statement reconciliation, month end entries, cash management etc.
We provide virtual support through dropbox and gotomypc.com. We also go to client sites for bookkeeping needs.
- We have monthly bookkeeping packages (which include payroll)
- Quarterly packages
- Our hourly packages
Every business has different bookkeeping needs, and we provide support on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
We direct our clients to Ian Prymak a certified Investment Advisor and Broker (CFP and CFA) who works for Lincoln Investment.
Whether you are seeking long-term retirement planning, help with your 401k, or simply want to make sure that your children or grandchildren will make it to college, our team of financial experts are ready to guide you down a well-planned financial path tailored specifically to your life.